Smell Good Spa Privacy Statement
(Last updated 10th of February, 2022)
WHO ARE WE?
This Website is owned by Smell Good Spa, registered in North Carolina under Iron Lion Hub, LLC.
The contact e-mail is email@example.com.
WHAT TYPE OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information including name, e-mail address, home or business address/country & purchase information. The Company will not collect personally identifiable information from users while they use the web site, unless they voluntarily provide it to us or authorise us to collect such information. Users may provide other information about themselves, in addition to the mandatory personal information.
We have a website tracking statistics code on our website from Google.com and Facebook.com and Mailchimp.com (newsletter service) and Trustpilot.com to determine site usage. As you browse our web site, cookies are placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are unique text files that are sent to your browser from a Web server. You may disable cookies in your browser.
We do not and will never sell your information to any 3rd-party without consent.
WHY DO WE NEED THE DATA?
We use the necessary data from your purchase to process your order and provide you with the important updates. Your information will be shared with our shipping partners (USPS, United States Postal Service) in order to deliver your package and provide you with tracking information. You are entitled to opt-out of receiving communication at any time.
We may use or disclose personally identifiable information to:
- Operate and manage the Company web site;
- Enable you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- Provide products/services that have been requested by you;
- Respond to other inquires or requests by you.
- Provide you with information about specials, sales or new products or services.
- Partners and/or vendors in order to fulfil orders from you.
If you choose to opt-in to our e-mail newsletters, we will use your information to personalize e-mails and send you offers, news and information about our products and services. You can choose to opt out at any time by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We use your data to improve your experience for example through cookies and profiling.
For personal data subject to the European Union General Data Processing Regulations (“GDPR”), we rely on several legal bases to process the data. These legal bases include where:
- The processing is necessary to perform our contractual obligations in our Terms of Service or other contracts with you (such as to provide you the Service as described in our Terms of Service)
- You have given your prior consent, which you may withdraw at any time (such as for marketing purposes or other purposes we obtain your consent for from time to time)
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order or to exercise or defend legal claims
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such as in improving, personalizing, and developing the Service, marketing the Service, such as new features or products that may be of interest, and promoting safety and security as described above
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE DATA?
After you have purchased goods from us, we will keep all purchase records on file for a period of 6 years minimum for tax purposes. If we have no interaction, we will delete your records after 10 years.
After you have signed up for our newsletter/e-mail marketing, your data for marketing purposes will be kept on record unless you opt-out via e-mailing us at email@example.com or unsubscribing via our e-mail newsletter. If we have no interaction with you for 10 years, we will delete your data.
You are entitled to see the personal information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we will respond within two working days.
If you wish for your data/information to be removed from our records completely, please contact email@example.com. We will respond to your request within two working days.
European Union Data Protection
Residents in the European Union are entitled to certain rights with respect to personal information that we hold about them:
- Right of access and portability. The right to obtain access to your personal information, along with certain related information, and to receive that information in a commonly used format and to have it transferred to another data controller
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information
- Right to object. The right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information, and to object to processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing.
Links To Other Sites
We maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided us with.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Please check back from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes in our privacy practices.
If at any time Smell Good Spa is required by law or legal process to release any information, we will fully cooperate with legal authorities.